W2K-Terminal Server vs Samba 2.0.7

Bart Drijver b.drijver at nyenrode.nl
Wed Dec 13 16:09:07 GMT 2000

I've got a problem with Win2K AS with terminal services:

Alls user who log on to W2K Server get a few mappings to 2
Samba Servers (2.0.7). Troubles:
1. All connections with samba get the same PID (e.g. when user
smbstatus -u username for 3 different users, they all have the
same pid for every mapping to a Samba server

2. After a while in a TS session (mostly after screen saver goes
on), when checking the browser all the mappings with the Samba
servers have disconnected (mappings with other NT Servers are
still there) i.g. they have a red cross and won't reconnect! (get a
fault like "wrong password"

It is understandable that nr 1 is related to nr. 2; I've already tried
the registry for NT Term Server but there no entry for that one in
W2K (or is there?)

Please can somebody enlight these problems?

Hoping this al is correct english...

Bart Drijver, Nyenrode university