W2K-Terminal Server vs Samba 2.0.7

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Wed Dec 13 20:27:15 GMT 2000

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 03:33:50PM -0500, Charles N. Owens wrote:
> How about it?  Has anyone found a fix for this?  This is serious!  Until
> this is figured out it is basicly ** impossible ** to make meaningful use
> of Win2K Terminal Services (in application server mode) in a Samba
> environment!!!

Have you applied the registry fix to enable separate
smbd's per connected user ? What are the symptoms of the
"unable to connect" - do you have logs ?

Has this been tested with the 2.2 CVS code ? Does it
behave differently ?

I don't have W2K terminal server so need more info to
work on fixes.

Jeremy.