(forw) Member of two domains?

Christian Perrier perrier at onera.fr
Tue Sep 14 16:32:22 GMT 1999

Answering myself, as I found an incomplete solution which may help
others

Quoting Christian Perrier (perrier at onera.fr):

> I'm currently thinking about setting up another netbios alias and
> make it member of another NT domaine with different password servers
> (the controllers of this second domain).

If the second "personality" is in server mode, this will work (the
first being in "domain" mode). I did not succeed in having both
personalities in domain mode. The problem is : it is impossible to
join the second domain with "smbpasswd -j"