[OFF TOPIC] Client and Application setup and installation...

Kenneth Mitchell kmitchell at rexnet.net
Fri Sep 10 20:52:05 GMT 1999

I'm interested in client and application setup issues with Samba file servers.  Please email me with any comments, suggestions, or ideas you may have.  I currently have extensive experience with Novell Application Launcher, but have not been able to find a comparable product that will work well for Samba.  Many thanx to the Samba team for their hard work, it's appreciated.  I can't wait till all the RPC stuff is implemented.