Browsing a Samba server on NT

David Chamizo dchamizo at qualcomm.com
Wed Sep 8 19:27:41 GMT 1999

Ron-
If you cannot browse or 'net use', it must be related to a WINS issue. If
you are running Samba as a domain controller, set 'domain master=yes' (make
sure this is the only station maintaining a browse list!). Also, under the
WINS section, add the IP address of your Samba DC (wins server =
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).

Hope this helps,
  - dave