Current Status / Trust Relationships

Chris Wiegand cwiegand at startek.com
Thu Sep 2 18:14:18 GMT 1999

I'm interested in deploying my samba machine in a very NT-rich environment,
and wanted to know what the current status of trust relationships is within
Samba CVS and stable. Also, if I add this machine to an existing (or new
NT-PDC-based) domain, and that domains has trust relationships with other
domains, does that mean that my machine, when a user from a trusted domain
access it, can auto-add that person?

Chris Wiegand
Intranet Admin / Programmer

"...Define sqrt(x) as something really evil like (x / rand()), and bury it
deep in a shared include somewhere. Watch your coworkers go
insane." -Unknown