Corporate Reactions to Linux (fwd)

Michel michel at nyenrode.nl
Mon Oct 11 09:24:02 GMT 1999

All in all, it odd that the decision on what technical implementations and
solutions are and aren't used is made by (appearantly) the board of
directors (or whatever).
They, and all the other departments, decide on functionality that should
be offered - the ICT department then implements this with whatever technology
they see fit, within their budgetary limitations.

 Michel van der Laan	-	michel at nijenrode.nl

In your mail from 11-10-1999 you write: