No subject

Georg Hedderich Georg.Hedderich at scc.uni-weimar.de
Wed Mar 24 12:51:26 GMT 1999

Hello everyone !
Our NT-login to a  Samba controlled Domain fails .
The "smb.conf" contains: "workgroup = SAMBA" and "domain logons = yes". We have
created an account in "passwd" and "smbpasswd" for the username and
workstationname. Then we changed in the NT Network Settings to the domain SAMBA
and we saw the wonderful message saying "Welcome to the SAMBA Domain". Now we
have access to Samba about the network, but we can not log in to the
Samba-domain about the login-window of NT. It fails with the message "The
system can not log in you now, the domain SAMBA is not available".
Any solutions?

--

Georg Hedderich                	Tel.  : +49 3643/58-2403
Bauhaus-Universitaet-Weimar    	Fax   : +49 3643/58-2402