Clarification

Hendrik den Hartog hendrik at pasadena.school.nz
Tue Jul 20 09:52:24 GMT 1999

Hello

 Apologies for yet again returning to this list. Being a teacher,
 I appreciate /and/ need technical help

 For Profiles on Win95/98 - If I've understood this correctly, if using
 roving profiles, these can only be stored in the users HOME directory,
 and not in a seperate Profile share? Is this right?

 When using 2,0,3 [i.e. not the head branch source], and using SAMBA as
 PDC, when using user level security on the Win98 machines and setting
 to Share a Directory from the Win98 client - should I be able to 'see'
 a list of users whom I can 'Add' to give access to the Share?
 If no, any work-arounds? Does it work with the branch code?

 Cheers!
 Hendrik

--
   Hendrik den Hartog- Pasadena Intermediate School- Auckland- NZ
                (E-Mail)hendrik at pasadena.school.nz
             (WWW)   http://www.pasadena.school.nz/