my real problem is ntconfig.pol

EFT.Eric Devolder eric.devolder at eft.be
Fri Feb 26 15:05:55 GMT 1999

Okay. Perhaps do I ommit to say some things:
- For historical reasons, each user had already an account on their machine,
but not registered in any domain. (local account). I've created network
accounts with the same name. That is perhaps why I get this problem.
In fact, if I log on the local domain, (ont on SAMBA but on NT WS own
domain), and if I execute this command, NT says to me that the username is
already part of Administrators group. (what is coherent with what I said in
the previous mail).

But now if I log onto the SAMBA domain, and if I try to launch this command,
NT disagrees with error code 5.

and if I try to perform "net user XXX /DOMAIN", it crashes ne1.exe on my NT
box...