Updated FAQ posted
cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Feb 26 17:44:54 GMT 1999
Thanks to all who gave feedback on the next revision of
the NTDOM FAQ. I've just uploaded the files and they
should be available in an hour or so opn the main site
and shortly thereafter on the mirror closet to you.
As always, correction, additions, deletion, comments,
etc... are welcome. I think I've fixed all the
it's <=> its goofs. :)
* version information to correspond to the release of 2.0
* 2.2. How do I get my NT Workstation / Server to join the Samba
* 4.3.2. I can't get system policies to work.
* 6.1 How do I get my samba server to become a member ( not PDC )
of an NT domain?
-> includes reference to migration scripts to help in the creation
of users and groups (id's only) on the samba domain member.
* 2.6. I keep getting the message "trust account xxx should be in
DOMAIN_GROUP_RID_USERS." What do I need to do?
* 4.2.3. The roaming profiles do not seem to be updating on the
Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter
Engineering Network Services Auburn University
jerry at eng.auburn.edu http://www.eng.auburn.edu/users/cartegw
"...a hundred billion castaways looking for a home."
- Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )
More information about the samba-ntdom