Simple question

Bill Nugent whn at topelo.lopi.com
Sun Feb 21 10:40:48 GMT 1999

Howdy Chris,

First get what you've got working (e.g., non-domain file/print sharing).

Read the Samba NT Domain FAQ docuement in the documentation section of
www.samba.org. You will then need new source code (2.1-pre-alpha) as
described in the FAQ.  An update to the FAQ was posted last night to the
samba-ntdom list with some RedHat workarounds (may or may not apply to
other Linux's) - YMMV especially because your using Win95.  See the
archive section of www.samba.org.

Hope this helps.

	Bill