NT not to PDC? (RPC not found)

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Dec 10 23:14:13 GMT 1999

Hmmm

If it's on the same subnet as your Samba PDC, I'll bet you could put os
level=255. I know that would make the Samba box the LDC. Now the question
is would it also take the PDC job away from the NT box.

By the way, according to GOTCHAS.txt, if you have NT servers on the
network, you're better off using them as the WINS server and PDC.

Steve Litt