having trouble getting nt4.0 workstations to log in to samba 2.0.3 running on linux 2.2.5

Bryan O'Shea bryan.oshea at usa-emotron.com
Wed Apr 7 20:35:25 GMT 1999

having trouble getting nt4.0 workstations to log in to samba 2.0.3
running on linux 2.2.5

i have a bunch of nt4.0 workstations and i can't quite get them to log
into the domain

my windows95/98 boxes work great and the nt login scripts run great and
map my drives out just fine.
here is my a copy of my smb.conf file could anyone help me out
i am using envrypted passwords i can see all the shares when i log into
NT
i just can't get it to join the domain..
is there something i must do when i create the smbpasswd for the user
logging in ??

[global]
 workgroup=usa-emotron
 server string=oscar
 ;loadprinters=yes
 log file=/var/log/samba/log.%m
 max log size = 50
 security = user
 password level=2
 username level=2
 socket options = TCP_NODELAY
 local master = yes
 domain logons = yes
 logon script = %U.bat
 name resolve order = host wins lmhosts bcast
 wins support = yes
 dns proxy = no
 encrypt passwords = yes

[netlogon]