Problem with on of my boxes..

mathewss at nutech.com mathewss at nutech.com
Fri Sep 18 17:41:27 GMT 1998

 Well i have more to add now. I decided to get
a bit up to date on what was up with NTDOM
and read some stuff on the web site looks
like the faq's are more clear now thanks everyone..
 So i decided to update my cvs tree I did an
update cvs and it failed on some linux folder
so i removed my entire samba cvs tree and did
a total refresh that went find. configed compiled
and installed. Now i have enen more pdc problems
now when i go into NT Server manager on my boxes
i get
  "The remote procedure call failed"
  " Do you want to select a different domain?"

when i say yes i am presented with the typical
domain picklist wherei see my domain. So when
i select it i get "Lan Manager error 1310720 occured"

 So what happened? is the current CVS Tree broken?
did the config change in some way that I need to fix?

 I did notice the new parameter and the elimination of the
old parameter that i updated in my config

New: domain admin group = user1, user2, user3
Old: domain admin users = user1 user2 user3

 Is there more? anyway thanks in advance

I had attempted to update my cvs a few months ago
and had the same problem but no time to go into it
so i did a make revert :( but i am determined to get
back up to date.. Please Please Help..

Sean Mathews
 Nu Tech