Sharing printers via Win95 and NT4.0

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Oct 2 15:22:04 GMT 1998

You should post this question to the general samba list if you're using
18p10 - this list is only for discussion of the NT Domain functionality in
2.0 alpha versions.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199