Quotas in RedHat 5.2

Dejan Ilic svedja at lysator.liu.se
Wed Nov 18 22:51:54 GMT 1998

The (Auto)configure defaults NOT to use quotas automaticly. Most
people have no need for the code. if you invoke "configure" with
"configure --with-quotas=yes" for example, it will compile in the
disk-quota code. If your system (Linux that is) is properly set up, it
will hopefully work and reflect on the disk-size and space reported on
Windows-side mounted shares.

if you write "configure --help" you will find other usefull flags and
their defaults.

Samba & quotas has been reported to work on Linux too btw.

Dejan