NT4WS SP4beta no Samba access?

Janet Dickson janet at bioss.sari.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 10:39:49 GMT 1998

Hi
	I have no solution to your problem I'm afraid. However, I had the same
problem when I had to re-install NT on my PC.  I reinstlled to SP3 as
before. Same symptoms - doamin controlled cannot be found etc.  I had
made no changes at all to my samba server, so it must be NT related.

	I tried the Samba list to no avail.  I'd be grateful if you could let
me know if you get a solution.

Cheers
	Janet
Janet Dickson                          |
http://www.bioss.sari.ac.uk/~janet
Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland | email: janet at bioss.sari.ac.uk
The King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd      | Telephone: +44 (0) 131 650 4888
Edinburgh EH9 3JZ, Scotland, UK.       | Fax: +44 (0) 131 650 4901