NT4WS SP4beta no Samba access?

Samba Bugs samba at aquasoft.com.au
Fri Jul 17 10:57:26 GMT 1998

Janet,

Please take a look at the documentation in the samba distribution "docs"
directory. In particular, please refer to the document "WinNT.txt" and
"ENCRYPTION.txt".

If after reading these you are still without a solution then please mail
me direct at: jht at samba.anu.edu.au and I will do my best to help you.

Cheers,
John H Terpstra - Samba-Team