Samba HTML pages

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Jul 17 02:50:11 GMT 1998

Frank,

I have placed a disclaimer at the top of the table of contents for the
NTDOM FAQ.   The functionality described ( ie, Samba as a PDC and the
security=domain ) is only available in the head branch.  See Q2.1 for
information about downloading the devleopment code via cvs.  I have an
archived version of the head branch dated July 10th available at

ftp://www.eng.auburn.edu/pub/cartegw/samba-1.9.19-prealpha.tar.gz

if anyone needs it.  I will update it when I have a chance, but do not
consider it to be valid forever.

Hope this clears up somethings.  Sorry about the confusion.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )