Office97 file/save problem

Ryan Koski Ryan at US.Distribution.com
Tue Aug 25 14:45:51 GMT 1998

You folks do awesome work! :-)  Thanks a lot for the fix.

"I have a dream...  I have a dream where one day, even the largest of
software companies will be able to provide same-day turnaround on bug
fixes.  I have a dream where someday, all applications will be judged
not on the persuasiveness of a marketing machine, but on the content of
their code..." ;-)

Ryan Koski
Management Information Systems
Distribution Architects International