Multiple paths in a module?

Glen Huang heyhgl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 15:08:48 UTC 2022

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 10:34 PM Roland <devzero at web.de> wrote:

> why no writing your own systemd service which does the
> mounting and setting proper dependency, so it starts before rsyncd starts ?

Thanks for the quick reply.

The clients will use rsyncd via ssh, so there is no systemd service in
play, and as I mentioned previously, the mounting paths are
dynamically configured in another service, so I need to remount
whenever the paths change if I mount them beforehand. With the "early
exec" hook, I can avoid such remounting, but it's only doable with root...

Regards,
Glen