Folder Structure Help

twooly twoolums at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 22:24:43 MST 2009

Almost got my rsync running over ssh setup. Only problem is the actual file
structure.

Everything I want backed up is on my USB drive /USB/USB_HDD_4/*.* and I want
it on my remote server underneath the backup folder. When I run this command
it creates a USB_HDD_4 (i.e. I see /mnt/Data/backup/USB_HDD_4/*.*) folder
and then everything is under that folder. What command can I run so its
directly under the backkup folder (/mnt/Data/backup/*.*)?

rsync -e "ssh -p 2223" -avz --delete-after /USB/USB_HDD_4
user at 1.1.1.1:/mnt/Data/backup

Thanks in advance for the help.