Rsync compression still broken

Les Barstow lmb at profitool.com
Fri Dec 26 22:07:12 GMT 2008

I've surfed through the archives and notice that no-one's "resolved" the
compression issue, nor has anyone reported it for a while.

I am sad to report that the issue still appears to exist in 3.0.4.
Conditions seem similar to other instances reported where the file is >1GB.
And, like those other reports, I have unfortunately overwritten the
destination file when I turned off the compression flag and got a successful
copy.

Sorry I can't provide more,
--
Les Barstow, System Administrator