period in folder name

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 03:45:46 GMT 2007

XP Pro on both ends.  This is the error in the log

building file list ... file has vanished: "/cygdrive/F/Share/CP
Art/M-P/M/McCullough Const."
done
IO error encountered -- skipping file deletion

Once I go into cmd and rename the folder via the short name to "McCullough
Const", it works just fine.

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926