cygwin rsync windows to windows ACL problem

havoc havoc at havoc.org
Tue Oct 2 12:01:54 GMT 2007

I have rsync + robocopy working.  I would use robocopy alone but I don't think
it can do what I want to do with rsync:

rsync -avP --delete --backup --backup-dir=<blah> SRC DST

...specifically the --backup and --backup-dir options which I use to make
my "incremental" backups from the mirror, and then zip the backup dir after
rsync finishes.

--

   - havoc