When rsync-3.0.0pre1 ?

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Thu Mar 1 01:18:05 GMT 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 01:08:12PM +0100, Stanis?aw Gruszka wrote:
> When do you plan to make first prerelease of 3.0.0 version?

I don't have a particular date picked out, but it is not going to happen
anytime in the near future.  I have several more new features that I
want to merge into the source, including ACL support, xattr support, and
iconv support (at least, perhaps more).  All of those still need some
polishing and/or finishing work before I merge them.  I hope to do some
more work on all this soon.