Bidirectional rsync with "trash" support

N.J. van der Horn (Nico) nico at vanderhorn.nl
Sun Dec 2 16:15:50 GMT 2007

Hi Alan,

Google for "csync2". That is Cluster Sync, ment to keep in sync files
and directories on even more than 2 nodes.
It uses "librsync" to optimize the transfers, can solve conflicts and
you can interface it with "inotify".
The latter is implemented already in "pyinotify", every time a file
changes, it is reflected to the other side.
As far as i can see, you have add the "trash folder" functionality
yourself, but the main thing is available.
Search the list, this was reported before a few weeks earlier.
Hope this is helpful to you,

Nico

--
Behandeld door / Handled by: N.J. van der Horn (Nico)
---