Rsync and MS Exchange

stevezemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:53:27 GMT 2007

I recieved the answers I was looking for, either use exmerge to copy the
mailboxes to PSTs and rsync or just use the ntbackup to create a bkf file.

My question now is with VSS.  How hard is it to implement VSS utilization
into rsync and specifically deltacopy?  I want to use deltacopy for ease of
implementation and maintenance (not a huge fan of writing and maintaining
scripts but will if I have to).

Also would like general feedback on deltacopy if anybody has it.