Confirm email... (Giant-sized gifts, decor and props)

BigNews at GreatBigStuff.com BigNews at GreatBigStuff.com
Fri Aug 24 18:57:23 GMT 2007

5-foot pencils? Gallon-sized coffee mugs? 10-pound chocolate bars?
Yes! Yes! Yes! And yes to dozens of other common objects in uncommonly BIG sizes!

That's what GreatBigStuff.com is all about!

Thank you for your interest in http://www.GreatBigStuff.com.

This message is to verify that you wish to have your email address:

When you confirm, you will receive a F.R.E.E  G.I.F.T*

Click to confirm:
http://www.greatbigstuff.com/cgi-bin/smpro2/s.pl?a=1&l=1&e=rsync=:lists.samba.org&p=271760

You MUST click on the link above to have your address added to our list.
This is to ensure that someone doesn't add your address to our list
without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,
GreatBigStuff.com

 AOL users:
 <A HREF="http://GreatBigStuff.com"><B>Click here</b></a> to visit the GreatBigStuff.com website
 or
confirm your email address by<A HREF="http://www.greatbigstuff.com/cgi-bin/smpro2/s.pl?a=1&l=1&e=rsync=:lists.samba.org&p=271760"><B>clicking here.</B></A>

* No purchase necessary. Shipping not included.