patchsync

Matt McCutchen hashproduct+rsync at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 22:46:08 GMT 2006

Wayne,

I have just completed a much enhanced version of "patchsync", the tool
I have been using to synchronize my copy of acls.diff with my copy of
ACL-enabled rsync.  It is a compelling alternative to "verify-patches"
for mere mortals who want to follow development of rsync branches.
Would you please consider mentioning it on the rsync Web site, in the
source tree, or both?  You could link to this page, where I explain
how to use patchsync with rsync:
    http://www.kepreon.com/~matt/myrsync/index.html#patchsync
You could even include patchsync in patches/ or support/ of the source
tree if that would be appropriate.

Matt