Rsync errors

Matt McCutchen hashproduct+rsync at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 15:30:26 GMT 2006

On 12/20/06, Ilya Vishnyakov <ilya at edpausa.com> wrote:

> [...]

So the write fails on descriptor 3, which I think is the socket to the
daemon.  I Googled "FreeBSD write EPERM" and turned up the following
FreeBSD bug, which you might be seeing:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern%2F95559

I don't have anything more to suggest.  The FreeBSD people might be
able to help you on one of their mailing lists:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

Matt