Make extra income working from home

tony walker Kwong686 at mstr1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net
Wed Jun 22 11:12:05 GMT 2005

This opportunity is great for people looking for extra income.
Want to reduce your job related stress and make extra money working from home?
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
Many years in business means more work security and peace of mind.
Flexible Work Hours. Work whenever and wherever you want.
With good work ethic and a never give up attitude you can achieve goals with our company.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
Many successful members started with no previous experience.
Keep in mind that there are no fees or packages to buy to join our firm.
Work Smarter, Not Harder! You CAN make a difference in your financial future!
Spend more time with your family doing the things that bring enjoyment to your life!
Our extensive training and support is what makes this position so easy to run for you.

APPLY NOW to get more information about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application process please fill in our online application at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html