User NONE using rsync in Windows server

enric_navarro at roca.net enric_navarro at roca.net
Tue Nov 23 09:59:40 GMT 2004

Hi,
I'm using rsync with cygwin to synchronize two windows servers. I've got
files in server side with full permisions to Administrator user, but when
i synchronize it with another windows server, the file placed in client
side has a new group called NONE with read , write and execute permisions.
I'm using the following line to call rsync:

rsync -zvvvr   --perms --owner --group --progress --delete --size-only
--owner Administrator at my_server::test_synchro C:\test

And this configuration in server side:

use chroot = false
strict modes = false
hosts allow = *
log file = rsyncd.log
pid file = rsyncd.pid

# Module definitions
# Make sure that writable modules are implemented as subdirectories of
<cwRsync installation
# directory>\data. That would ensure propagation of correct ownership for
files/directories.
#

[test_synchro]
path = D:\test
read only = false
transfer logging = yes
comment = test to mayas01 from picture (wwwroot\PICTURES)

Does anyone know how i might fix this error?
Thanks in advance