Problem syncing perl modules

Chris Huff chuff at esportz.com
Mon Nov 22 21:53:53 GMT 2004

Im having trouble with Rsync. Ive looks around and cannot find an answer. Ill get the floowing error code.

rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1146)

When I look at STDOUT fo the script I have rsync in I see errors like this.

rsync: mkstemp "/export/unix/intranet1.esportz.com/1/jabberd-1.4.3/jwchat-0.9/scripts/.JWC::I18N.pm.kfOL6c" failed: Invalid argument (22)

I see this in other STDOUT and it looks like it happens whenever it comes across a perl mod with :: in its name.
Is there a way around this or to fix this. Nothing looks like it will help when I look at the man page.

Sincerely
Chris Huff