ssh - how to send password ?

huwybach huwybach at pioden.net
Thu Feb 19 12:25:37 GMT 2004

Sorry to 'bump' this one back to the list but I'm not clear - is there a
way of appending a password to an Rsync command argument or is this just
not possible/practical ?

Thanks to all who replied with the SSH keys solution - I'll investigate
this over the weekend - but I'd like to see what can be done with Rsync
on it's own before adding ssh trickery into the mix !!! Hope you
understand :-)