RSync on Windows 2003

Jim Salter jim at jrssystems.net
Fri Apr 16 13:22:39 GMT 2004

I have a feeling there's a permissions problem you're not seeing with
your cwrsync account.  Try temporarily changing the service to run as an
account you can log in as and seeing if that account can browse the
folder the test module refers to, THEN trying cwrsync running as that
user and see if you get the same error.

Jim Salter
JRS Systems