RSync on Windows 2003

tevfik at itefix.no tevfik at itefix.no
Fri Apr 16 14:12:34 GMT 2004

Hi,

cwRsync installation asks you a directory to keep your writeable modules
in. Make sure that all writeable modules (read only = false) point to
directories lying under this directory. In that way, you will make sure
that -cwrsync- account has correct permissions and ownership.

In your case, this directory should be C:\ARCHIMED_INSTANCE.

Of course, you can override this behaviour by specifying an other
directory. You must then make sure that account -cwrsync- has full
permissions to this directory.

Don't forget to use CYGWIN=nontsec in your batch files when running rsync.

Rgrds Tev

cwRsync maintainer

Rgrds Tev

cwRsync maintainer