Rsync problem

James Sewell james.sewell at tait.co.nz
Sun Mar 2 09:51:39 EST 2003

Hmmmm.

I just fixed this problem by adding -T /tmp.

I find this odd, as the files I am moving have a combined size of
115852000 bytes, the file system they reside on (I was also running the
command from this filesystem) has 68077044000 bytes free - so it is not
a free space issue. I can copy one file out of the directory by itself
with rsync so it is not a perms issue either.

I am stumped as to whats up, but at least I am fixed now!

James