Error message

Boris Gegenheimer Boris.Gegenheimer at ergo.no
Thu Jan 23 11:37:00 EST 2003

The versions of the different machines I use are the initiating machine :
Sun 450
Solaris 8
Rsync 2.5.5

The machine that I try to copy from :
IBM rs6000
AIX 4.3
Rsync 2.3.1

The command I use is
/usr/local/bin/rsync -au -q --stats --progress
--rsync-path=/usr/local/bin/rsync maximus:/ptsfs2
/diskbackup/kanal1/maximus/

The error message comes when he tries to copy that file mentioned below
which is 14GB big it is not the filesystem or the name of the file because
it worked with ncftpget.
But that program has other problems that I will not mention here.

Regards Boris