Error on Solaris 9 (2.5.5)

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Fri Sep 6 14:37:01 EST 2002

Try this commandline:

ssh vortac which rsync

You'll get "no rsync in /bin /usr/bin", probably.
Link it into something in the minimal path, or use "--rsync-path=" to
specify where to invoke it from.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Michael Carter <mikec at aviate.org>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
09/05/2002 10:23 PM