4.4BSD chflags support for rsync

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Sat Mar 9 04:55:10 EST 2002

New options are usually handled by just letting the remote side fail when
it doesn't understand the option, as you're doing.  Perhaps you just
shouldn't include it with -a.

At a minimum, you'd need to update the rsync.yo and rsync.1 versions of
the man page before it could be accepted.

- Dave Dykstra