rsync from Windows and Linux over ssh

S Peram perams27 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 07:44:02 EST 2002

Hi Randy,
Thanks a lot for the reply.
But I'm transferring the large files.
It's just a 1kb file that I'm trying to transfer.
The command I'm using to copy the files is:
"$rsync -avz -e ssh
username@<windowsserver_ip>:/rsync/rsync.txt ."
where "rysnc" is the directory on the windows server.
I'd appreciate if you can tell me if I missed anything
on the installation or any of the configuration.

Thanks,
Speram

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/RsyncingALargeFile

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/RsyncingALargeFileBeginner