make test fails if rsync is not already installed.

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Thu Aug 29 08:32:01 EST 2002

I have verified this.  I took "." and the other directory that rsync in
it in out of my PATH on Solaris 7, and the chgrp, hardlinks, and unsafe-links
tests failed.  If I put the other directory or "." back in, they succeed.

Martin, please change the test initialization to put "." first in the PATH.

- Dave