rsync doesn't accept commands

Tim Shubitz tshubitz at cyclesoftware.com
Wed Dec 19 10:30:05 EST 2001

Martin,
   I've tried that too. rsync doesn't appear to want to acknowledge any commands sent to it. If I do as you noted rsync still comes back with the same "read me" info (what appears when you just type "rsync"). The same thing happens when I try to rsync locally. It runs but doesn't read in the commands I send.

Tim