rsync for cray t3e's

Sean Finney finney at cs.swarthmore.edu
Sat Aug 4 12:26:18 EST 2001

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 10:52:06AM +1000, Martin Pool spoketh:
> > Is there anyone who'd be interested in the diffs, if only for the sake
> > of porting it to another os?
>
> Yes, I would.  Tridge just fixed build problems on a Cray SV ? (or J?)
> a while ago.

After taking another look at what was causing the problem, I rewrote the
changes so that there are only two files with minor changes: flist.c and
socket.c.  I'll attach the diffs, let me know if you want me to do
anything else (like cvs-related or something).

> If it's possible under your site's policy, it might be nice to add
> that machine to the rsync build farm:
>
>   http://build.samba.org/

I'll ask, though it's not likely, as I'm just a summer student who just
wanted to install rsync in his home directory :)

--sean