rsync for cray t3e's

Martin Pool mbp at valinux.com
Sat Aug 4 16:16:47 EST 2001

On  3 Aug 2001, Sean Finney <finney at cs.swarthmore.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 10:52:06AM +1000, Martin Pool spoketh:
> > > Is there anyone who'd be interested in the diffs, if only for the sake
> > > of porting it to another os?
> >
> > Yes, I would.  Tridge just fixed build problems on a Cray SV ? (or J?)
> > a while ago.
>
> After taking another look at what was causing the problem, I rewrote the
> changes so that there are only two files with minor changes: flist.c and
> socket.c.  I'll attach the diffs, let me know if you want me to do
> anything else (like cvs-related or something).

Thanks.  I think this should go in.

In future, almost all projects would prefer that you send unified or context
diffs, as they're much easier to merge, particularly when there have
been multiple or complex changes to the source.  You can generate them
using the -u or -c options to diff.

Regards,
--
Martin