[clug] Gnome - Why? just Why?

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Mon May 27 07:40:29 UTC 2019

> [1] I had the good fortune to be in the crowd (as some of you may have
> been) when Tridge crowdsourced a shell implementation of a bitkeeper client
> contributing zero code himself and in under 3 minutes.

I guess a few of us were in that Lecture Theatre that day. My imagination
accords him a Standing Ovation for `--help` but maybe it was just laughter
and applause. The years do play tricks on the mind.

I count myself fortunate to have been in the room for Rusty Russell's
Software Patents Interpretive Dance in Hobart - another iconic LCA moment.

Someone should make a Docco about LCA, but I fear I have hijacked this
thread.

--
MC