[clug] Slides from June 2019 meeting

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Sat Jun 29 06:24:13 UTC 2019

Yeah container sync doesn't scale too well. Better to just have regions.
There are some patches that never landed that improve it tho, if it's a
pain point I'm happy to go blow off the dust and shepherd them in :)

Another option is swiftstack's 1space[0] which does syncing much better and
they've written and released it open source. Can't find the GitHub link
atm, it's 404ing but will ping to see if they've moved it (ie to some other
org or done a product rename).

[0] https://www.swiftstack.com/docs/multi_cloud/1space.html

Matt