[clug] Slides from June 2019 meeting

Brad Marshall brad.marshall at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 06:06:37 UTC 2019

Hi all,

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 3:57 PM Matthew Oliver <matt at oliver.net.au> wrote:
> Damn wish I had made it, looks like it I missed a good talk. Nice. Especially when it's actually my area of expertise (I'm an openstack swift core Dev).

I don't claim to be an expert on Swift, I just know enough to try and
fix it after customers break it.  Except for the container sync in
swift, I don't get why its done the way it is, doesn't seem to scale
super well.

> So yes everyone should start thinking and using object storage ;)

You should totally come along and tell us how awesome it is one night.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall